Autumn Term Week 4
The library returns to normal operations this week. I will take the opportunity to remind you all that the library has the following guidelines:
- Eating is permitted, however, not in the booths and it is important that you clean up after yourself. Last week we had a few days where it got too messy, so please be careful not to lose this privilege.
- The library now has a microwave and sandwich presses for you to use as a trial this term. IF it stays clean then they will continue for next term.
- Year 12 students - you are reminded that if you are not completing work during Private Study then you are to head downstairs to your own area.
- You may game on the gaming tables as long as it does not disturb others.
- All audio is to have headphones.
- Please remember not to sit on the tables.
- Be mindful of how you're using your mobile phone before and after school.
It is also very important that you follow all instructions in a timely manner, without issue, from library staff.
Books 'n' Bros Book Club
Book club is on during Monday lunch time in room 5.105. We'll be discussing the 'free read' novels you've been reading since Week 1.
The display theme for Weeks 3 and 4 is 'Sport'. The magnetic world map features the top ranked sports stars around the world, based on salary and social media following. Additionally, the books on display are ones that feature sport as a central part of the plot. For additional books that have been adapted, you can view the reading list in the library catalogue HERE.
Miss Kate Flowers